COVID-19: Our Response
THE MISSION IS STILL THE SAME
As a church, our mission is to help people find their way to God. Although these might be unprecedented times for organizations like ours, our commitment to the mission has never been stronger. We believe that the church isn’t a building or a day of the week; its a community of people who are living the gospel together. Although churches are exempt from large gathering bans in the state of Arizona, we desire to keep people safe, and keep a standing in our community that allows us to be about the gospel.
We know that God is in control, and He will work through us in this season in ways beyond our capacity! As a church, we are unified our desire to love our community and help lead people to Jesus even during this time. Thank you for your continued prayer and support in the days ahead.
CURRENT OPERATING DETAILS:
– Worship services will be broadcast online and in-person at 8:00am, 9:15am & 10:45am.
– We are not requiring you to register for services; however all seating is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
– We are not requiring masks to be worn at our in-person worship services, but those who feel more comfortable wearing a mask are more than welcome to continue wearing one.
– Children who are being checked into children’s ministry will have temperatures checked before being allowed to enter.
– We will continue our commitment to resourcing church in homes and resourcing our connection groups.