2017 Trunk or Treat!
October 31, 2017
6:00pm – 9:00pm
Location: 16060 W Van Buren Street, Goodyear, AZ 85338Category: Goodyear
Don't miss this FREE, family-friendly event that is perfect for inviting your friends and neighbors. This is THE BEST PARTY IN TOWN!!!
Bring your kids to Compass Church on Halloween and they can get tons of candy all in one location! In addition to some amazing trunks with massive amounts of candy, we will have BOUNCERS, a LIVE DJ, DANCING, LASER TAG, TRAIN RIDES, FOOD TRUCKS*, and MORE!!
We will also need lots of creatively decorated TRUNKS to treat from as well as many volunteers to help with the event. Volunteer opportunities may include parking attendants, attendance counters, candy delivery, set-up, clean-up and general event support.
If you are interested in decorating a trunk, there are a few parameters to keep in mind:
- Each “Trunk” must have a specific theme for the décor you will be using (i.e. beach, fairy tale, harvest, sports, etc.) Prizes will be awarded in several categories
- Themes using scary costumes, masks, bloody looking items, skull and crossbones, weapons, etc. are prohibited
- Children are not to be entering your vehicle for any reason during the event.
- All trunks must be in their assigned location and fully set up by 5:30p on night of the event.
- There will not be any type of electrical “hookup” available.
- Vendors wishing to participate with a trunk must note what additional business info they will be passing out in addition to candy. Compass Church must review/approve the additional information IN ADVANCE.
NOW, WHO WANTS TO DO AN AWESOME TRUNK?!?
WE ALSO NEED A TON OF VOLUNTEERS! There are many positions from Parking Lot Jedi to Candy Runner, so if you aren't a trunk decorating type, we still have a place for you to serve at this awesome community event. Signup today!
If you have any questions about the event, trunk parameters, or volunteering, please contact Gay Hudec in the church office by calling 623-935-3060 or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*food is available for purchase